Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ひやしちゅか Hiyashi Chuka for lunch

Had a major headache today. So many things on my shoulders. Also wondering how to balance next week as Michelle needs to take days off to look after her sis who fell and fractured her ankle. Plus next week, accounts will be rushing for their closing. So I guess next week I'll be working till I go completely flat, again. Oh! I forgot to inform Michelle that she can go on leave (-_-) Oops! Better tell her tmr...

Anyway, with my major headache, I didn't quite have any appetite to eat. Plus the warm weather wasn't exactly helping. So since I had veg in my fridge, plus my fav cha soba noodles (yep, I used cha soba instead of ramen or soumen), I decided to make a quick, healthy and refreshing lunch. A simple dish that took me only 10 mins to prepare. I chucked it in the freezer to super chill it down quickly too! And it was super yummy and very healthy! No fat and almost no oil... おいしい!!!I'm so proud of myself, hehehe...


So colourful v(^o^)v

No comments: