Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Any name suggestions for my 10 day old ND?

Last Saturday, my Soot gave birth to a super cute baby bunny. Today, baby bunny is 10 days old. And it's HUGE!!! I let Michelle have a preview and she commented it was soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee! Hehehe, yes, it's really adorable. Very cuddly. The feet is so big and looks so clumsy....



I haven't given it a name yet... Can't tell if it's a boy or girl yet. Shall I call it, Velvet? Furball? Big Foot? Hahahaha..... No, I can't come up with nicer names. Any suggestions???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.... that is Sooooo cute!!!!

How about ..

~ Muffin ~ ?

~ Clay ~ ?
(since you have Soot, Black, .. sounds like part of the series, keke..)

!_!

P.S. and there's so many bunny names website! To my surprise!! http://www.funadvice.com/q/bunny_names

Anonymous said...

name it Whiskas!

Princess Carol said...

Hmm... Muffin sounds too delicious... Might end up in my pot!

And whiskas... haha, might be mistaken for a cat wor...

Michelle Chong said...

Wow, your baby bunny is so cute. How I wish I have one now. =D

Anonymous said...

heheh.. what about ... Chivas! (kekeke..)

Princess Carol said...

hui hui, you wanna adopt my little bunny? :D

chivas... hahaha.... the little fella might not be able to walk straight cos always drunk!