Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday!

Woohoo! It's Friday!!!

Yep, end of the week. Not much of a planned party this weekend. But at least it's the weekend where I can relax and not worry so much abt work. I think I've been thinking abt work too much. So much to an extend I've kind of lost touch with civilisation, really...

Last Sunday, Joey arranged for us to meet up with Karen. Supposed to be a girly-talk weekend. But I was more than happy to see that Jimi joined as well. Ah... It's been eons since I last saw any one of them. They were my old classmates. And that meeting actually brought back a lot of nice and fun memories. Although everyone's moved on and leading their own lives now, but at least there was a part of us that we had in common. Memories of the old school days.

I enjoyed the meet up session. And I'm looking forward to catching up with them again more frequently. Of course there are many others, somewhere around, which we found on facebook, but haven't had the right time & opportunity to catch up with yet.

Let's try and set aside some time. We should have an old friends gathering really soon.

Actually, last week ended with a horrid Friday the 13th. Having been shoved around at work was bad enough. Getting railed at by assumptious customers who think that they were being very smart themselves just got me started. Then came the argument abt some non-work-related issues in the office, and horribly cold-blooded emails from the big one. That was like drenched by a bucket of ice water in winter. And the last straw was when I was asked a question which I had never expected. That lead to THE big fight. Urrghhhhhh...

Someone asked if I should apologise. But no. I shouldn't. I won't. I had every right be angry. I was. Very angry. Very upset. Very disappointed in fact. At that time though. But anger subsided after a few days. War over.

Anyway, it's been pissing hot these couple of days. The stupid weather was one of the most unpredictable I've ever come across. The sky had been unbelievably overcast grey. Not much winds, but there was just lightning all over. It was like that for abt 3 days this week. But, not a single drop of rain, can you imagine? It was so freaking hot and humid. But no rain!!!

I know it rained elsewhere. But nope, not the slightest droplet detected in my area. Damn... Probably too hot and the rain evaporated even before it reached the ground!

Anyway, thks to the hot weather, my orchid plant blossomed. Very nicely in fact. Added colour to my green plants. Made my day (since some other people wasn't interested in making anybody's day).


OK. It's a wrap for today. I'm gonna try and catch a movie later. I need a break...

No comments: