Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'll name it YODA!

You won't believe how fast it grows. Only 20 days old and it's like big. Big, fluffy and furry, and super cute! Nibbles on my fingers from time to time. And always giving me that super act-cute look. Melts me...

See how cute it is!

Even butt-view looks cute!

It's acting cute!

And yes, I've decided to name it YODA. I have no idea why, but it's head is so round. Eyes are so round. Looks like Yoda. So from now, it'll be known as YODA! Muahahahaha.....

3 comments:

Cyren Asteraceya said...

Oh my gosh!

That is completely adorable! I had no idea baby rabbits looked like that! When my mice gave birth the babies were NOTHING like your bunny!

AND yes, Yoda is a brilliant name. He has a very Yoda face to him!

pigsypui said...

yoda so cute!! dun look like rabbit leh...look like long miao.. :)

so the eyes if pink or black? :) the pink look very cute :)

Princess Carol said...

Hehe, Yoda is actually a pure Netherland Dwarf bunny. And ya lor, certain angle looks like chinchilla hor... hehehe....

Papa is white in colour and has red eyes. Mama is black in colour with black eyes. So Yoda's colour is grey. It's eyes is actually black, but looks pink because of the red-eye effect when taking photos lor...